What I Happen to Be Reading At the Moment

Under the Banner of Heaven: A Story of Violent Faith

Under the Banner of Heaven: A Story of Violent Faith - Jon Krakauer While I like Jon Krakauer in general, this particular book verged on a few too many LDS stereotypes while also trying to raise and analyze the issues that surround the FLDS community. I think it's a problem with an outsider trying to explain and identify the issues with the Mormons, which, despite some outside of the mainstream beliefs, have had quite a lot of people attacking them.

So, while I like the investigative nature of the whole book, there's just something off a little on the tone.

Native Son