What I Happen to Be Reading At the Moment

It Takes a Village Books: 35 Years of Building Community, One Book at a Time

It Takes a Village Books: 35 Years of Building Community, One Book at a Time - Chuck Robinson Biography memoir of my first independent bookstore :) I was a patron here for almost as long as I can remember (at least whenever I was allowed to start picking out my own Smithsonian stuffed animal, book, audiobook sets which, when a young child, are the coolest ever). It was great to get the history of the bookstore along with the community I grew up in both before and as I was growing up. Not sure if there's much non-local appeal beyond how awesome building a bookish community is (but as this is Goodreads I have a feeling most people hear won't mind reading about that one bit).

Native Son