What I Happen to Be Reading At the Moment

A Deadly Secret: The Bizarre and Chilling Story of Robert Durst

A Deadly Secret: The Bizarre and Chilling Story of Robert Durst - Matt Birkbeck While Matt Birkbeck has had amazing access to the ongoing story of Robert Durst (as well as being able to keep enough distance to be more confident of when he needs to fact check Durst, unlike in "The Jinx" were more things appeared to be accepted unchallenged). For true crime it skirts the border between sensationalism and information, and the updated edition includes the most recent developments in the case.

Overall a good primer on the history surrounding Robert Durst, but fails to avoid sensationalizing Kathy Durst's disappearance.

Native Son