What I Happen to Be Reading At the Moment

Ms. Marvel, #14: Crushed, Part II

Ms. Marvel, #14: Crushed, Part II - G. Willow Wilson, Takeshi Miyazawa I'm not a big fan of middle issues by themselves of a story arc: just get on with it! Or maybe I need to save up single issue comics when part of a series like this so I can enjoy them all at once. (5 seconds later: verdict, unlikely. I just like Ms. Marvel that much).

Still, a very good issue.

(Also, why did I say I'd review everything I read this year on Goodreads the same time I started getting into single issue comics? Poor life choice on my part? or the best? hard to say.)

Native Son