What I Happen to Be Reading At the Moment

Smoke and Mirrors - Neil Gaiman Part of my Neil Gaiman backlist catch up for The Ocean at the End of the Lane, Smoke and Mirrors is a collection of short fiction and poetry. From poetry to sci-fi stories to a short passage written for a Christmas card he sent out one year, these are short works that Gaiman has usually published elsewhere first. The range of genres from the more realistic (or as realistic as Gaiman can be) to the more fantastical or sci fi, Gaiman's short fiction is a great introduction to Gaiman's range of work and his quirky, dark sense of humor and plotting.

Native Son