What I Happen to Be Reading At the Moment

The Old Man and Me (New York Review Books Classics) - Elaine Dundy After reading [b:The Dud Avocado|1059856|The Dud Avocado|Elaine Dundy|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1320519470s/1059856.jpg|1046442] last summer, I was eager to read something else by Elaine Dundy. I liked The Dud Avocado, but I loved The Old Man and Me. The Old Man and Me starts out with the same mid-century American girl abroad as The Dud Avocado, but it quickly morphs into a revenge and intrigue plot. It's very easy to give a lot of it away, so I'll try not to say any more besides that the plot unfolds very neatly and there is a lot more complexity to it than a simple means to revenge. Go read it already! It's a neat one.

Native Son