What I Happen to Be Reading At the Moment

K is for Knifeball: An Alphabet of Terrible Advice - Jory John, Avery Monsen There is a waiver that it suggested we sign at the beginning, because none of this hilarious advice is supposed to be followed. The waiver itself descends into the silliness that becomes the norm for the rest of this very short picture book.By the same author and illustrator as All My Friends are Dead, adorable art is paired with sometimes rhyming lines that suggest that inviting drifters into the house is recommended and that a raccoon's frothy mouth is just from root beer, not rabies. It's a cute, funny, fast read. And probably not for children.

Native Son