What I Happen to Be Reading At the Moment

The Sign of the Four (Illustrated Classics): A Sherlock Holmes Graphic Novel - Ian Edginton, I.N.J. Culbard,  Arthur Conan Doyle The illustrations were nice and sometimes quite cute (the badger in the cage sticking its paw out at Watson was a particular favorite) and the smoggy darkness of late 19th century London was well captured. My major issue with this is that it was not narrated by Watson, making some depictions of characters far fetched as well as obscuring how Dr. Watson's relationship with Mary develops. Still, not a bad period adaptation of a classic Holmes plot.

Native Son