What I Happen to Be Reading At the Moment

No Regrets: Three Discussions

No Regrets: Three Discussions - Dayna Tortorici, Elif Batuman, Namara Smith, Astra Taylor, Emily Witt, Carla Blumenkranz, Kristin Dombek, Emily Gould, Elizabeth Gumport, Amanda Katz, Sara Marcus, Dawn Lundy Martin, Sarah Resnick, n+1 The companion and follow up to [b:n+1; What We Should Have Known: Two Discussions|2306435|n+1; What We Should Have Known Two Discussions (Research Branch Pamphlet No.2)|Andrew S. Jacobs|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1202760393s/2306435.jpg|2312849], it features many of the same elements from the previous set of interviews but all the interviewees (intentionally) are women. Just as fascinating as the previous volume.

Native Son