What I Happen to Be Reading At the Moment

n+1; What We Should Have Known: Two Discussions

n+1; What We Should Have Known: Two Discussions - Andrew S. Jacobs, Keith Gessen You know those times when you somewhat regret your choices in college? Maybe because you finally have some distance between you and that experience?

Well, even without a whole lot of regrets, this series of conversation transcripts of writers (or other people in the publishing/humanities professions) is amazingly interesting. It surrounds a lot of regrets about what they read when, or now that they are older what they would change if they could. It's a really interesting premise, and I loved snooping in other people's lives.

Native Son