What I Happen to Be Reading At the Moment

Untitled Memoir

Untitled Memoir - Hillary Rodham Clinton Hillary Clinton's book is a campaign biography even if she herself hasn't admitted it yet. There is a walk through piece by piece in different international diplomacy decisions as well as the people Clinton worked with.

Starting when she lost the Democratic Primary in 2008, Clinton recollects her experience in her years as Secretary of State. She divides her book into geographic location until the end, in which she lays out what she sees the goals are for American diplomacy abroad in the future, as well as domestic goals for the US stepping up in the international community. She even addresses the Benghazi embassy attack, though in the most political of language. Really, there's nothing in here in a treatment you wouldn't expect.

I liked the factoids about different ambassadors (including Gary Locke, who was governor of Washington when I was growing up there) and the recent history of so much of the world.

Native Son