What I Happen to Be Reading At the Moment

In a Dark Wood: What Dante Taught Me About Grief, Healing, and the Mysteries of Love - Joseph Luzzi I should be nicer about a guy's book that's about grieving for his wife.

But really, the connection to Dante is tenuous at times (anyone from the Dante+Decameron group on Goodreads knows most of what he discusses about The Divine Comedy) and his actions towards his girlfriends (especially the woman that would become his new wife) verged on a little creepy. It's an inconsistent book that doesn't necessarily contain the nuances of other books on grieving like [b:The Year of Magical Thinking|7815|The Year of Magical Thinking|Joan Didion|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1327878638s/7815.jpg|1659905].

Native Son