What I Happen to Be Reading At the Moment

Letters to the Lost

Letters to the Lost - Iona Grey Even though it was a Letter Writers Alliance book club pick, I gave up on this one, for a major, spoilery reason:

The possibly closeted gay man rapes his wife for suggesting maybe he's not happy with women. Really, it's not a great time in Britain for anyone who is/was gay, but that's a little far for an otherwise fluffy book about some lady who ends up reading decades old love letters after breaking into a house. Done, there are too many other books on my to read list to waste my time finishing this one

Native Son