What I Happen to Be Reading At the Moment

Letter to a Future Lover: Marginalia, Errata, Secrets, Inscriptions, and Other Ephemera Found in Libraries - Ander Monson A collection of essays inspired by things written in library books (and apparently first distributed to readers by putting copies of the essay in the book they were inspired by...makes me wonder if any are still there). The topics are broadly ranging and the examination of the interaction between readers and text, especially between readers who leave marginalia in books for other readers to find, and overall made for a nice meditation on human/book interaction and fun essays to read.

Native Son