What I Happen to Be Reading At the Moment

I'm Very into You: Correspondence 1995--1996 (Semiotext(e))

I'm Very into You: Correspondence 1995--1996 (Semiotext(e)) - Kathy Acker, Kenneth McKenzie Wark, Matias Viegener, John Kinsella Creeping on a couple's love letters? Yes please.

It's even more interesting when the two participants are no modern Heloise and Abelard but much more complex, and well modern in the sense that their discussions of gender, culture, and their relationship are something that at least I haven't seen published as letters before. I'm even more impressed that this was published when one of the correspondents was still alive, since these are also deeply personal.

Native Son