What I Happen to Be Reading At the Moment

How to Grow Up: A Memoir

How to Grow Up: A Memoir - Michelle Tea The tone in the first couple chapters came off a little commercial, but then I went to Michelle Tea's reading where she discussed that this was a book she owed her agent/publisher, so I understood more from that context. Still, there is a lot to appreciate in this memoir/adulthood-how-to-manual.

The stories about horrible apartments, getting things together, and her relationship with her partner and trying to have a baby (along similar lines to [b:The Argonauts|22929741|The Argonauts|Maggie Nelson|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1410981835s/22929741.jpg|42499230]), all contribute to the overall pattern of how to finally decide to grow up.

Native Son