What I Happen to Be Reading At the Moment

The Diver's Clothes Lie Empty: A Novel

The Diver's Clothes Lie Empty: A Novel - Vendela Vida Grade A creepy psychological thriller. A woman is traveling alone and all of her identification is lost in a country where she does not speak the language and now has to survive. It's not a gory survival story either--there's much more psychological damage from taking on enough different personas (including getting a job as a body double for a famous actress under an assumed name).

(On a side note--a very scary-in-a-good-way novel right before traveling abroad for a month!)

Native Son