What I Happen to Be Reading At the Moment

We're Importing Books to the ceiling, Books to the sky

Reblogged from BookLikes:

Let's just say I am part of the problem because I wanted an alternative to Goodreads. I figure it's safe to have a back up, right? I also like the review layout here better, and I'm not here to bully authors like some comments have said about us Goodreaders looking for greener pastures. Expect diverse, hopefully insightful, and interesting reviews from me!

------

Original post below

Books to the ceiling,
Books to the sky,
My pile of books is a mile high.
How I love them! How I need them!
I'll have a long beard by the time I read them.

The little rhyme by Arnold Lobel fits all book lover just perfectly. BookLikes is also working hard to put all your book piles back on your shelves as soon as possible.

As you've noticed we're experiencing massive inflow of book lovers and huge amount of imports which is responsible for import queue. We feel honored that all of you have chosen BookLikes as home for your books, you books reviews and your writings.

We're doing everything we can to shelve your titles. We don't want to miss any of your book or your review, we try to be as accurate with book match as we can. We're really excited about this situation and we're working hard to meet all your expectations.

We would like to ask you for patience and thank you for understanding in advance. We can promise you that all your books and texts will be put on your blogs and shelves and it will be much sooner than the estimated time.

In the meantime, all you are set and ready to discover and explore BookLikes. Book import is done in background so you can add your notes, texts and new books to your shelf right after registration. Your activity on BookLikes won't stop or slower the import process so get ready and Explore, search and follow.

And read of course:-)

P.S. All newcomers are also advised to look at BookLikes Community Guidelines where we present several hints about getting best of BookLikes experience. The text can be found here: BookLikes Community Guidelines.

Native Son