What I Happen to Be Reading At the Moment

I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban - Christina Lamb, Malala Yousafzai The Childhood of Jesus - J.M. Coetzee Night Film - Marisha Pessl The Lowland - Jhumpa Lahiri The Shining Girls - Lauren Beukes Childhood, Boyhood, Truth: From an African Youth to the Selfish Gene - Richard Dawkins

"To Read" October 18 2013

I am swamped with good books to read next now that I've finished four books in the last week. I'm way behind on Proust, I know, but there are so many nice books just waiting to be picked up.

I'm especially excited for I am Malala. I followed her story extensively last fall and am very much looking forward to reading what she has to say, especially after her Daily Show interview. It's also a signed edition so I'm excited about it as a book collector as well.

Native Son