What I Happen to Be Reading At the Moment

The Making of a Muckraker

The Making Of A Muckraker - Jessica Mitford Making of Muckraker has almost exactly the same contents as [b:Poison Penmanship: The Gentle Art of Muckraking|7932625|Poison Penmanship The Gentle Art of Muckraking|Jessica Mitford|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1320519474s/7932625.jpg|513406] except for a short Vogue piece contained in this edition. It's worth it to read as a Jessica Mitford completist, but Poison Penmanship is easier to find than Making of a Muckraker. Introductory and afterword material is different, but one version is sufficient to start off with baring any particular enthusiasm for Jessica Mitford.

Native Son